So I have some old movies I don't watch anymore, some old CDs I've grown tired of, and a pile of books that I've read and I'm pretty sure I won't read again. What am I going to do with all of this "junk"? How about taking it down to Bookmans and getting some trade-in credit? That way I can get a copy of Scorpius by John Gardner (which I still don't have by the way). Or I can browse the DVD section and get that copy of Unbreakable to replace the one that the cats scratched up. Doesn't really matter if you're not looking for something in particular. I know that when I go to Bookmans, I usually end up finding something special.

Not many people know that if you're out here in AZ and you're either a student or a teacher, you can get some serious discounts at Bookmans. This is straight from their Educators Program page:

"As an educator, we know you're spending your own money on class materials. So spend some on yourself, and take 20% off all your purchases. Not just classroom material, everything. And by the way, thanks."

If you're a kid that's 14 and under, you can join their Kids Club and get 10% of anything in the store. Also, if you're into writing book reports, you can join their Reading Program "Read 10 Books, Get A Free Book!" Details are on their website.

http://www.bookmans.com